Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Comenius

Hi everybody,
What have you been doing since we last got together?
We cannot see each other very much as we are all trying to get prepared for the graduation ceramony. I want to share another think with you. I have been admitted to a school in Berlin with Comenius programme but I am not going, as I said ok. to Metu College. Do you think I chose the right option? What would you do if you were in my shoes?

I am looking forward to hear good news from you related to your jobs and I wish success for the ones who will enter KPSS this weekend.
Let's keep sharing even after METU. see you...

2 comments:

DERYA said...

dear neşe,
it is a fact that you wont get another chance for Comenius. you would get a great deal experience if you went there.
but when I put myself in your shoes I would not go abroad either because I do not feel ready to go abroad for the time being. I hope you did the right thing. it depens on whether or not you will feel sorry about it. if you dont regret it sometime in the future it is the best thing for you now.
by the way I was also accepted by one of METU foundations school out of Ankara. but I have some other plans in Ankara, like graduate study. so I did not accept it... I hope I wont regret it :)

Nese Genc said...

Thank you Deryacım, I hope we will not regret for our choices, but anyway they are our choices even if we will regret in the future :)) The school promised to send me abroad and I think I will not regret. I hope you can have your masters degree.
See you dear and lots of kisses.