Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Now I have a job :)


Hi everybody,

I have some news for you. I will work at METU College in Manisa for the following years and this is my new school. I am so happy to work for a college like METU College as all of us know how wonderful an institution it is. I will return to my hometown after eight years and I think it has both advantages and disadvantages for me. However, it is a great feeling to have a job and I am so relaxed now. I hope all of us will find good jobs and we will all be happy. I am looking forward to hear good news from you. see you all....

3 comments:

zeliha said...

nesecan, i wish you a very happy career there, i am sure you will get what you deserve and you will be happy there. since it is also your hometown you will not have any difficulties i suppose:) and spare a room for me at your home :))because i will miss you very much :(

Emel Karakuş said...

neşecim, ı am very pleased to hear wonderful news from you, ı wish good luck, happiness, and peace there.

Nese Genc said...

Girls, thank you very much for your good wishes. Zelish I will always have room for you and we will always see each other.

Emelcim, I am sure that you will have a good job as well and I am looking forward to hear it. Never give up your hopes.

Thanks again and see you...